ONC Fact Sheets Page
New Information Pages/Sheets published by ONC on 12/3/2010.
On December 3, 2010, the Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health IT published seven new one-page Fact Sheets on a range of their Health IT initiatives in both HTML and PDF formats. In addition ONC published links to two Health IT programs, one from Department of Health and Human Services in 2007, and the other updated in September 2009 from AHRQ.
The seven ONC one-pagers appear to be the first shots of a more extensive PR campaign to get the word out beyond those “already in the know,” to those physicians, healthcare professionals, and the general public who have not been following HITECH, ONC, and the state-level Health IT programs as closely as the early adopters. They will also provide materials for the regional extension centers to distribute to physicians and clinicians.
About Electronic Health Records
- Electronic Health Records: Advancing America’s Health Care
- Using EHRs to Improve Health Care in Your Practice and Community
Get the Facts about
- Beacon Community Program
- State Health Information Exchange
- HIT Extension Program (Regional Extension Centers)
- SHARP (Strategic Health IT Advanced Research Projects) Program
- Health IT Workforce Development Program
Community College Consortia
University-Based Health IT Training
Curriculum Development Centers
Competency Examination Program
Health IT Topics
- Chartered Value Exchanges: Local Collaboratives Driving Health Care Reform
AHRQ Web Page Updated Sept 2010.
- Medicare Physician Performance Measures Through Local Value Exchanges
HHS Press Release from 2007.
Links to HTML versions of the seven ONC Fact Sheets on e-Healthcare Marketing.
In addition to the links above which go to the ONC Web site, the seven Fact Sheets are available in HTML on e-Healthcare Marketing.
1. Electronic Health Records: Advancing America’s Health Care
2. Using EHRs to Improve Health Care in Your Practice and Community
3. Beacon Community Program
4. State Health Information Exchange
5. HIT Extension Program (Regional Extension Centers)
6. SHARP (Strategic Health IT Advanced Research Projects) Program
7. Health IT Workforce Development Program